Meet Our Team
We bring together diverse talents and backgrounds to personalize learning for students everywhere. Our team includes
- Math geeks who ensure that students experience a curriculum designed just for them
- Instructional leaders who come alongside teachers in our partner schools to help them deliver excellent live instruction
- Thoughtful relationship builders who help forge partnerships with school leaders, entrepreneurs, philanthropists, and policy leadership
- Brilliant tinkerers who build software that helps transform the experience of school and improve outcomes for students
- Operational ninjas who help partners accomplish seemingly impossible feats in schools every day
- Entrepreneurial managers who lead teams to achieve ambitious goals
- And more!
Our Business Operations team is responsible for overseeing human resources, legal, information technology, and back-office support.
Our Data Solutions team transforms raw data into actionable insights—providing accurate, timely information to systems and stakeholders within and outside of our organization.
Our Finance team is responsible for managing all aspects of New Classrooms’ financial health, including planning & analysis, accounting, and audit.
Our Instructional Coaching team supports teachers and administrators in our partner schools on their journey toward personalization.
Our Marketing & Communications team is responsible for amplifying New Classrooms’ mission by designing and implementing engagement strategies that inspire key constituencies.
Our Product Design team designs the software required to successfully power the model.
Our Quality Assurance team ensures our products and software function correctly.
Our School Partnerships team coordinates the on-site academic, operational, and technical support for our partner schools.
Our Talent team recruits, develops, and retains a diverse team of high-caliber, mission-driven people to our organization.
Our Central Initiatives team coordinates and stewards critical, cross-functional projects.
Our External Relations team is responsible for securing the financial resources that allow New Classrooms to continue to grow, innovate, and be a leader in the personalized learning movement.
Liza Van Gundy
Our Growth & Expansion team is focused on identifying and cultivating new school and district partners and ensuring they are set up for success.
Our Instructional Design team oversees the academic integrity of the model through high-quality content, optimal student learning progressions, and coherently organized instruction.
Our Operations Integration team assists in the setup and operational support of partner schools.
Our Product Development team designs, develops, and integrates the software required to successfully power the model.
Our Scheduling Operations team manages the scheduling activities for all partnership schools.
Our Site Operations team is responsible for the implementation and ongoing operations in partner schools.